You know a job’s status off the top of your head.
Can you badger us into a well-oiled machine?
Are you a nagging Nancy or a bugging Bob? Are you constantly concerned with the progress of anything from a downloading file to your fulfillment of pleasure? Sounds like a good fit to us. You lose personal friends from your devotion to your best buddy, the clock. You dream of posting statuses about job statuses. If you freak out over those lost seconds going to the bathroom, we welcome you to relieve yourself over here.
- Assign tasks and check the statuses of outstanding tasks.
- Conduct a daily morning meeting to go over items/tasks assigned and due for the day and determine if there are any roadblocks.
- Communicate any issues with the team and Account Executive.
- Conduct weekly job status meetings to gather and share information with Account Executives and the rest of the team.
- Initiate new jobs for the client and create timelines and tasks for the work to be done (future planning).
- Review the timeline with the Account Executive to get client approval.
- Workflow is efficient and the right stuff is getting done by the right people.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Planning: Sees ahead clearly; breaks down work into process steps; has the ability to foresee potential production challenges or issues in advance and can head them off prior to them happening.
- Project Management: Is good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching goals; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results; is a clear communicator, reports out on results.
- A self-starter who is innovative, positive, and has a positive attitude – interested in “figuring out” solutions.
Come blow our minds.
Send your resume & chops today.Apply Now